Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Round 2 sounds good to me

Loved your Round 2 descriptions.

Is Robbie as good with the needles as she was with the baster on the turkey last week? Maybe next year she can needle the turkey and baste you.

You must be more relaxed today since you notice how your nurse looks. I think Robbie needs to go with you each time or you will be taking the nurse out to lunch. If you do, she pays for her own turkey sandwich!

Now I know why you looked so fit on Thanksgiving - you're on steroids! Sorry, you are not eligible for the Olympics for a while. You wouldn't pass the drug test.

My last comment is about your lesions. I had this idea that if you could get a print of your scan, you could name each lesion. Then treat them like voodoo dolls and zap them off. You're already getting the pin sticks so just re-direct them to your voodoo dolls. Yes, your mother is crazy.

Glad you are thinking straight.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I like your voodoo idea. Have had similar thoughts myself. maybe I'll start with the turkey liver.
RB