Sunday, November 23, 2008

brain drain

Well, after 10 hours, I finally figured out how to get my blog to get to yours. Hope your day went well yesterday and that today is even better.

Now that I am out of the blog soup pot, here are some wise words: Whenever I order alphabet soup, I also order a waffle. That way I can do the crossword puzzle while I eat.

If you run out of my soup, here is a quick recipe. Just put your favorite soup mix in the top of your coffeemaker. Then pour the water into the machine. Voila, you'll have hot soup in no time at all!!

2 comments:

Sara Bean said...

Hi Nana! I'm impressed that you are blogging. And the soup is delicious!!!!! Thanks, see you on Thanksgiving- only a few more days!

fephy said...

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving feast, although I must say that soup recipe doesn't sound so wonderful. Soup with coffee grinds?